ALL TRAININGS WILL BE DONE REMOTELY. Please see below
Therapists love this training!
Here’s their resounding “YES!” when they recommend Rachelle’s peer training to other clinicians:
- “Because I’ve seen this information, these concepts, this structure, make sense and bring relief to enough of my own clients that I believe it is sound and super helpful, finally.”
- Meghan Theiss, LMHC
- “This model is amazing and lots to digest. Excited to have support.”
- Molly Adler, LCSW, CST, ACS
- “Thoroughly usable for so many populations.”
- Jade Winter, LMFT
- “Rachelle is an exceptional group facilitator who makes material come alive with her colorful visuals, intelligent insights, and accessible friendliness. She has the rare ability to consistently offer panoramic perspective, while also hammering out important details for meaningful case application. Rachelle generously shares her passion for this highly effective internal attachment repair work–which elegantly links dissociative fragmentation with biologically innate survival instincts, and offers healing through profound respect, compassion and collaboration. Any therapist working with complex trauma and attachment injury in adults won’t want to miss this opportunity to deeply explore such powerful work facilitated with unpretentious savvy and lighthearted humor.”
- Jodi Rodgers, LPCC, ATR, IMH-E(III)
- 12 CEU’s available
- Cost: $290
- ALL TRAININGS WILL BE DONE REMOTELY UNTIL IT’S SAFE TO MEET IN PERSON AGAIN! We’ll email the pertinent info to the email address you provide in the registration section below.
- When: 9-11 AM each 3rd Friday of the month:
- April 17, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- July 17, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- September 18, 2020
- Fill out the registration form and click “Submit.”
- Pay for the course using the “Pay Now” button.
- A list of coursework to purchase and how much to prepare will be made available upon successful registration.
Treating Complex Trauma
About the class
- How to develop awareness of appropriate pace for each client
- Grounding skills for the clinician
- Building a safe and healthy relationship for fragmented clients
- Identifying scope of practice: ethical boundaries
- Introducing parts work to clients using popular, topical and timely literature
- Develop the skills step-by-step to treat parts
- Peer Book Study
- Role Play
- Group Case Consultation
- Small Group Breakout
7 Day Cancellation Policy:
Due to the small class size and intimate nature of this training, we ask that you make a commitment to attend when registering. Therefore, please provide cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the start date in order to allow another therapist and their clients to benefit from your vacancy.
In the event of a cancellation, a gift certificate for the full tuition amount will be provided to attend a future training. If you prefer a monetary refund rather than a tuition gift certificate, please note that a $50 cancellation fee will apply and will also require a minimum of the 7 days’ notice.
“Rachelle, I would love to take your class, but I’m unable to make it this time!”
Please provide contact information and/or check back soon as more trainings are planned this year. Furthermore, we’re happy to take your schedule into account for future events. Please let us know HERE what would work better for you.
Thank you so much for your interest and support. – Rachelle
Rachelle’s experience as an educator allows her to take complex material and lay it out so that it’s applicable and practical. Her sense of humor makes trainings engaging and enjoyable, even when focusing on difficult topics.
Please contact Rachelle if you’d like her to develop a training for your organization or group. CV available upon request.